- Decide on a parameter you want to filter on from the list for example ‘legal basis for processing’.
- Select the value for example ‘consent’.
- All the applicable activities are now listed, in this case all the processing activities with ‘consent’ as a legal basis.
- Multiple filters can be added.
- Filters can be deactivated by clicking on the checkmark or reactivated by clicking on the empty checkbox.
- Filters can be deleted by clicking on the ‘x’.
How to: filter the record of processing activities
Updated on March 17, 2022