RESPONSUM is an accountability platform, meaning that for each item (e.g. processing activity, DPIA, IM System,…) a single person is accountable and can provide final approval. The person who is accountable can be selected from a list of users who have accountability assigned for that (sub)module.
- Click Configuration > Users.
- Select the applicable User (note: only power users can be accountable!)
- Click ‘Licenses’
- Add ‘Power’ by clicking on the “+” sign (skip this step is the User already has this license)
- Click on ‘Power User’
- Click on the applicable module in the Accountability tab
- Toggle the switch to assign the accountability for a certain aspect
- Click ‘Save&Exit’
- You have now assigned an accountability to a User!