You just received an invitation for a RESPONSUM account? Great, then the next step should be setting up your personal account and setting a new password.
Setting a new password
- Accept the invitation
- Check whether your name and the email address are correct. You will be requested to create a new password. Fill in a password:
– The password must be at least 10 characters
– The password must contain at least one lowercase character
– The password must contain at least one capital
– The password must contain at least 1 number
– The password must contain at least 1 special character (! @ # % & * ^ $ )
3. In case you’d like to add an additional layer of security to your account, we advise you to enable two-factor authentication mentioned below.
Adding/changing personal details
- Click on your user icon in the top right-hand corner > Click on Profile.
- Click on the avatar to upload your own avatar.
- You can choose a language from the ‘Language’ list. This won’t change the language of the data uploaded, but only applies to your personal account.
Enabling two factor authentication
- Toggle the two–factor authentication switch on.
- Scan this QR code with any 2FA application
- Enter the code you receive from the application in the field.
- Click ‘save’
API Key Management
- Click ‘Generate API key’.
- Make a good note of this key. In case of loss, you must create a new key. This key cannot be retrieved!