There are two ways to perform a DPIA in RESPONSUM: ‘manual’ and ‘guided’. The manual approach will help you to centralize DPIA’s you have already documented. The guided approach will guide you through all the steps of a DPIA.
- Go > Privacy Management > Data Protection by Design > Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Click ‘Add new DPIA’.
- Select ‘Manual’
- Provide a name by filling out the ‘Project Name’ field.
- Provide a description by filling out the ‘Description’ field.
- Select the creation date, by selecting a date in the box.
- Link the Related Target of Evaluations, by selecting it in the list.
- Provide a Version and summary in the applicable field.
- Upload the DPIA file into RESPONSUM by clicking on browse file or dropping the file into the field.