- Go > Privacy Management > Data Protection by Design > Data Protection Impact Assessment.
- Decide on a parameter you want to filter on from the list for example ‘Creation date’.
- Select the value.
- All the applicable data DPIA’s are now listed.
- Multiple filters can be added.
- Filters can be deactivated by clicking on the checkmark or reactivated by clicking on the empty checkbox.
- Filters can be deleted by clicking on the ‘x’.
How to: filter Data Protection Impact Assessments
Updated on March 18, 2021