- Go > My Organization >Data Dictionary > Data Objects.
- Decide on a parameter you want to filter on from the list for example ‘Related data attribute.
- Select the value for example ‘Name’.
- All the applicable data objects are now listed, in this case all the data objects that contain the data attribute ‘Name’.
- Multiple filters can be added.
- Filters can be deactivated by clicking on the checkmark or reactivated by clicking on the empty checkbox.
- Filters can be deleted by clicking on the ‘x’.
Getting started: How to filter on data objects
Updated on March 19, 2021