- Go > My Organization >Data Dictionary > Data Attributes.
- Decide on a parameter you want to filter on from the list for example ‘Applicable legal framework’.
- Select the value for example ‘GDPR’.
- All the applicable data attributes are now listed, in this case all the data attributes where GDPR is an applicable legal framework’
- Multiple filters can be added.
- Filters can be deactivated by clicking on the checkmark or reactivated by clicking on the empty checkbox.
- Filters can be deleted by clicking on the ‘x’.
Getting started: How to filter on data attributes
Updated on March 19, 2021