- Go Privacy Management > Data Subject Rights.
- Click ‘Add new data subject right’.
- Select the category of data subject from the ‘Category of data subject’ list.
- Select the source of the request from the ‘Source of the request’ list.
- Select the status from the ‘Status’ list.
- The departments will be prefilled with the departments linked to the processing activities linked to the category of data subjects.
- Enter an identifier for the Data subject, preferably a pseudonym.
- Select the legal framework from the ‘Legal framework’ list.
- Select the requested right(s) from the ‘Right request’ list.
- Select the requested date by selecting a date in the box.
- If applicable, select the start period of the request by selecting a date in the box.
- If applicable, select the end date of the period of the request by selecting a date in the box.
- If applicable, add more details about the request in the ‘Details’ field.
- Upload the file by clicking on browse file or dropping the file into the field.
- Click ‘Save’.
How to: log a data subject access request
Updated on March 18, 2021