- Decide on a parameter you want to filter on from the list for example ‘Related Legislation’.
- Select the value for example ‘legislation X’.
- All the applicable balancing tests are now listed, in this case all the processing activities linked to ‘legislation X’.
- Multiple filters can be added.
- Filters can be deactivated by clicking on the checkmark or reactivated by clicking on the empty checkbox.
- Filters can be deleted by clicking on the ‘x’.
How to: filter processing activities based on legal obligation
Updated on March 18, 2021