- Go Stakeholder Management > Agreements.
- Click ‘Add new agreement’.
- Select the applicable stakeholder from the ‘Stakeholder’ list.
- Click ‘Ok’.
- Provide an agreement name, by filling out the ‘Agreement name’ field.
- Select the role of the external stakeholder in the processing activity from the list.
- Select the linked IM Systems from the ‘IM Systems’ list.
- Create a review interval by entering a review interval number and selecting a review interval period (day/week/month/ day(s)/week(s)/month(s)).
- Provide a version name, by filling out the ‘Version name’ field.
- Select the status from the ’Status’ list.
- Select the used template from the list if an internal template is used.
- Select the user who created the agreement from the ’Creator’ list.
- If applicable the agreement can be shared for feedback to another user.
- Change notes can be added in the free text field.
- Upload more information into RESPONSUM by clicking on browse file or dropping the file into the field.
- Click ‘Save agreement’.